Local Search – 2010 Finalists
The judges listed below have made their choices, and the finalists in the Local Search category for the 2010 SEMMY Awards are:
- Leveraging Small Business Customer Reviews and Testimonials Online
Steven Brier, Search Engine Journal | 3/24/09
- SBS Mailbag: When Local Keyword Research is a Dead End
Matt McGee, Small Business Search Marketing | 3/26/09
- The Local Search Ranking Factors: Ranking High in Google Maps and Yahoo Local
David Mihm, Mihmorandum | 5/26/09
- Edit, Remove and Respond To Reviews – Tools For Conflict Resolution
Miriam Ellis, SEO Igloo | 5/29/09
- What is Location Prominence?
Mike Blumenthal, Understanding Google Maps & Local Search | 6/8/09
- Google Maps’ New Rules – Thoughts on Assumed Names and DBAs
Scott Clark, BuzzMaven | 11/4/09
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun. (Feel free to encourage them to vote for you; winners historically have actively promoted the SEMMYS to their readers.)
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 29, 2010.
(link will open in a new window)
Judged by Brad Geddes, Michael Jensen, and Jennifer Laycock.