Industry – 2010 Finalists
The judges listed below have made their choices, and the finalists in the Industry category for the 2010 SEMMY Awards are:
- What does the In House SEO Organization look like?
Laura Lippay | 3/17/09
- 5 Tips on Hiring and Getting the Most Value from SEO Consultants
Lee Odden, Online Marketing Blog | 7/6/09
- 10 Questions to Evaluate a Social Media ‘Expert’
Ian Lurie, Conversation Marketing | 7/21/09
- Why 99%+ of Flat Rate SEO Services Are a Scam
Aaron Wall, SEO Book | 8/4/09
- 10 Years Ago: The First Search Marketing Conference, A Retrospective
Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Land | 11/18/09
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun. (Feel free to encourage them to vote for you; winners historically have actively promoted the SEMMYS to their readers.)
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 29, 2010.
(link will open in a new window)
Judged by Christine Churchill, Eric Enge, and Brad Geddes.