Rants – All 2009 Nominees
Congratulations to the following nominees in the Rants category for the 2009 SEMMY Awards! Our judge(s) will narrow this group down to 3-4 finalists. Please grab a nominee badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists is just around the corner.
- Dumbass of the Week: Gene Marks
Kalena Jordan, Ask Kalena | 1/9/08
- The SEMMYS Launch, The Whineys TBA
Rae Hoffman | 1/16/08
- Do You Link Dope or Incestuously Link?
Debra Mastaler, The Link Spiel | 2/19/08
- Google’s Miserable Failure
Richard Ball, Apogee Weblog | 3/22/08
- 21 Reasons Twitter Is Bullshit
Matt Davies, seoTunes | 4/18/08
- Are All Business People Dishonest?
Michael Fortin | 5/2/08
- Selling Ownership of the Internet for Some Magic Beans
Michael Gray | 5/22/08
- Google’s Two Tiered Internet World Sinks to a New Low
Michael Gray | 6/20/08
- Your SEO is weak my foolish friends
David Harry, Huomah | 7/10/08
- Social Media Cash Grab
David Harry, Huomah | 7/16/08
- Google Knol – Google’s Latest Attack on Copyright
Aaron Wall, SEO Book | 7/28/08
- Dear SEO Community, It’s Not Me, It’s You
Rae Hoffman | 8/5/08
- Ranting: Google & Online Reputation Management
Eric Lander | 9/9/08
- Crappy MP3 Sites, Comment Spamming & Enough Already
Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Land | 11/26/08
Judged by Todd Mintz and Tamar Weinberg.