Industry – 2009 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Industry category for the 2009 SEMMY Awards are:
- The Fallacy of SEO Celebrity
Lee Odden, Online Marketing Blog | 2/18/08
- The Beginner’s Checklist For Search Conferences
Danny Dover, SEOmoz | 6/9/08
- Search Without SERPs: The Future of SEO?
Pete Meyers, User Effect | 9/9/08
- Top Search Engine Marketing Tools
Aaron Wall, Google Blogoscoped | 9/16/08
- Analytics Career Advice: “I am an Analytics God, I want more $$. How?”
Avinash Kaushik | 12/3/08
- Tough Love For Microsoft Search
Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Land | 12/30/08
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun. (Feel free to encourage them to vote for you.)
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on February 2, 2008.
(link will open in a new window)
Judged by Adam Audette, Andy Beal, and Donna Fontenot.