Google – All 2009 Nominees
Congratulations to the following nominees in the Google category for the 2009 SEMMY Awards! Our judge(s) will narrow this group down to 3-4 finalists. Please grab a nominee badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists is just around the corner.
- Google Gadgets Tutorial
Pat Sexton, SEOish | 1/22/08
- JayWeintraub.com – Internet Advertising Analysis and Commentary: Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Jay Weintraub | 3/9/08
- Google Thinks YOU Are a Black Hat SEO. Should You Trust Them?
Aaron Wall, SEO Book | 4/17/08
- What is a #1 Google Ranking Worth?
Aaron Wall, SEO Book | 5/1/08
- Googlebot Creates Pages Instead of Simply Indexing Them: New FORM Crawling Algo Goes Bad
Michael VanDeMar, Smackdown! | 5/23/08
- The Only Real Hoax is that Google Treats Everyone The Same
Michael Gray | 5/27/08
- How Google Universal Search and Blended Results May Work
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 6/12/08
- Hey Matt Cutts Be Fair if You Are Going After Paid Links
Michael Gray | 6/20/08
- The Evil Side of Google? Exploring Google’s User Data Collection
Danny Dover, SEOmoz | 6/24/08
- Space Godzilla: Lessons in Monstering
Will Critchlow, SEOmoz | 6/27/08
- The Google Data Mine: Are You Using It Or Is It Using You?
Hamlet Batista, Small Business Trends | 8/8/08
- 9 Ideas How Google Suggest Could Change Search Marketing
Scott Clark | 8/25/08
- Google’s Chinese Wall Between AdWords Ads & Organic Search Results Disappears*
Aaron Wall, SEO Book | 9/19/08
- Google Sitelinks Research, Examples, Theories and Best Practices [Project Big Water]
Eric Lander | 10/16/08
Judged by Jeff Quipp and Barry Schwartz.