Small Business – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Small Business category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- When Ignorance Isn’t Bliss: What You Don’t Know About Your Web Site Can Hurt You
Christine Churchill, Search Engine Land | 7/19/07
- Top Ten Small Business Takeaways from SES San Jose
David Mihm, Mihmorandum | 8/27/07
- Branding For Small Business And Bloggers
Steven Bradley, TheVanBlog | 8/28/07
- 9 Simple Ways for Small Businesses to Leverage Social Media
Todd Emaus, Stone Interactive | 11/13/07
- Small Businesses And Social Media
Chris Brogan | 11/28/07
- 23 Surefire Small-Business Marketing Tips for 2008
Michael Dorausch, Chiropractic Blogs | 11/29/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Rae Hoffman, Todd Malicoat, and Andrew Shotland.