SEO – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the SEO category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- Search Engine Ranking Factors Version 2
Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz | 4/3/07
- Five Reasons to Aim Low When You’re Just Learning SEO
Jennifer Laycock, Search Engine Guide | 9/11/07
- Advanced Keyword Research — The power of understanding your visitors
Hamlet Batista | 10/8/07
- SEO Linking Gotchas Even The Pros Make
Andy Beard | 11/27/07
- Sculpting Your PageRank For Maximum SEO Impact
Stephan Spencer, Search Engine Land | 12/20/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Andy Beal, Eric Enge, and Deb Mastaler.