Rants – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Rants category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- Google’s Policy on No follow and Reviews is Hypocritical and Wrong
Michael Gray, Graywolf | 1/25/07
- Why The SEO Folks Were Mad At You, Jason
Danny Sullivan, Search Engine Land | 2/8/07
- Google Adds Paid Links Reporting
Michael Gray, Graywolf | 6/13/07
- Things That Bug Me Regarding Those Who Sell Links
David Wallace, SearchRank | 8/14/07
- Web 2.0 & SEO: Must We Piss In Every Public Fountain?
Dan Thies, SEO Fast Start | 9/8/07
- SEOS: The Card Counters of the Internet
John Andrews | 9/9/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Loren Baker and Andy Beard.