PPC – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the PPC category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- How to Lower Your AdWords Minimum Bid
Brad Geddes, eWhisper | 4/16/07
- Five Common Paid Search Mistakes That Can Sink Your Campaign
Jennifer Laycock, Search Engine Guide | 11/6/07
- Starting from Scratch: A Paid Search Primer
Ryan Gibson, rkgblog | 11/20/07
- Optimizing Paid Search & Landing Pages for TV, Radio and Print Advertising
Greg Meyers, SEM Geek | 12/13/07
- How Can Small Business Compete in a Highly Competitive Paid Search (PPC) Market?
David Wallace, Search Engine Guide | 12/17/07
- NUDE: AdWords Keyword Data Exposed With Google Analytics!
James Zolman, Apollo SEM | 12/19/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Christine Churchill and Aaron Wall.