Online Marketing / General – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Online Marketing / General category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- 17 New Rules for Successful E-Commerce Websites
Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz | 5/7/07
- Why Testimonials Do (and Don’t) Work
Holly Buchanan, Grokdotcom | 6/11/07
- How A Pretty Face Can Push Visitors Away
Bryan Eisenberg, Grokdotcom | 10/2/07
- Seeing With Web Designer Eyes – 9 Evident Errors
Miriam Ellis, SEO Igloo | 12/1/07
- 58 of the World’s Greatest Offers (4-part series)
Dean Rieck, Copyblogger | 12/3/07
- 5 Things People Want to See Before the Sale
Mason Hipp, Small Fuel | 12/19/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Stoney deGeyter and Jennifer Laycock.