Local Search – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Local Search category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- Local Search Interviews, Information, and Resources
Michael Gray, Graywolf | 2/5/07
- Location Prominence and Differences in Local OneBox and Google Maps
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 2/8/07
- Local Numbers: Setting the Record Straighter
Greg Sterling, Screenwerk | 3/1/07
- Google Local Search Glossary
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 3/4/07
- When Might Google Show Local Search Information in Web Search Results?
Bill Slawski, SEO by the Sea | 8/12/07
- Anatomy & Optimization Of A Local Business Profile
Chris Silver Smith, Search Engine Land | 12/17/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Brad Geddes and Barry Schwartz.