Blogs & Blogging – 2008 Finalists
The judges have made their choices, and the finalists in the Blogs & Blogging category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards are:
- Must-Read Search Marketing Blogs
Lee Odden, Online Marketing Blog | 1/3/07
- The 10 Second Rule: How to Write for Diagonal Readers
Muhammad Saleem, Copyblogger | 6/18/07
- 10 Ways to Hurt Your Blog’s Brand by Commenting on Other Blogs
Darren Rowse, ProBlogger | 8/29/07
- The Blogger’s Guide to SEO
Aaron & Giovanna Wall, SEO Book | 11/25/07
- Discover Hundreds of Post Ideas for Your Blog with Mind Mapping
Darren Rowse, ProBlogger | 12/14/07
Congratulations to each finalist! Please grab a finalist badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists has begun.
Here’s How to Vote
Now it’s your turn to choose a winner! Please read each article above and decide which one you feel is the best. When you click below, you’ll be able to vote in this category only. To vote in other categories, please visit the pages listing those finalists. Voting is open now, and will close at end-of-day on January 30, 2008.
VOTE NOW IN THIS CATEGORY (link will open in a new window)
Judged by Michael Gray and Tamar Weinberg.