Analytics – All 2008 Nominees
The following are the nominees in the Analytics category for the 2008 SEMMY Awards. Our judge(s) will narrow this group down to 3-4 finalists. Congratulations to all nominees! Please grab a nominee badge and let your readers know that public voting on the finalists is just around the corner.
- Getting Started With Web Analytics: Step One – Glean Macro Insights
Avinash Kaushik, Occam’s Razor | 2/8/07
- Analytics on the Cheap: Six Free Stats Packages for the Startup or Small-Business Owner
Tamar Weinberg, 10e20 | 3/1/07
- Excellent Analytics Tip #11: Measure Effectiveness Of Your Web Pages
Avinash Kaushik, Occam’s Razor | 5/21/07
- SEO: Metrics That Matter
Stephan Spencer, Practical E-Commerce | 6/17/07
- I Got No Ecommerce. How Do I Measure Success?
Avinash Kaushik, Occam’s Razor | 7/17/07
- Web Analytics: Are We Losing Focus On What Really Matters?
Greg Meyers, SEM Geek | 8/13/07
- Compete Search Analytics – My Review
Alex Cohen, Search Marketing Gurus | 11/15/07
- Blog Metrics: Six Recommendations For Measuring Your Success
Avinash Kaushik, Occam’s Razor | 11/19/07
- Web Analytics Demystified
Avinash Kaushik, Occam’s Razor | 12/18/07
Judged by Vanessa Fox and Brad Geddes.